IGNORED

Registration for Tail of the Dragon/Vogel

DragonRider

So far I have only received 3 registrations for Vogel, I am hoping it will pick up a little, the poll shows a little over 30 bikes and about 50 people coming, but I need firm numbers so I can place an order for the shirts............and its getting kinda close, I dont want to over-order the shirts...............

So if you can register it would be appreciated or at least go to the calendar and RSVP so I can get a better idea of how many I need to order...............bang%20head.gif

Tail of the Dragon IV @ Vogel - VentureRider.Org

I'm going, already sent the paper work in :banana:. I'll be in cabin #7. Can't wait. Had a good time 2 years ago. Hope to see the same people there this time and some new ones. Eck, I think I got all my problems fixed so you can relax.:missingtooth:

Ken

I don't know what days I'll be able to get off yet. I'll be there at some point or another, even if I just come up in the afternoons.

Although I missed the first year, I figure this will be year 4 for me if we count that you and I were the only two to make it to Vogel IV in '08, Lew!!!