IGNORED

International Rally Schedule

midnightventure

I will not be able to be there for every day of the International Rally. I would like to know which evening the meal that is included will be. That seems like one of the best chances to meet a lot of members so if I am going to go I would like to be there for that. I f there is a page with a schedule of events I have not been able to find it.

You are not the first one to try and schedule his vacation around this rally. :confused24:http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=31337

I just decided to schedule my vacation and hope that the rally will fit in. I'm arriving on the 2nd and leaving on the 5th or 6th and heading to OKC to visit family. so if the dinner is thursday night then Oh Well... I'm sure that we will get a schedule with-in the next couple of weeks as to when Venders and rides will be.

I will not be able to be there for every day of the International Rally. I would like to know which evening the meal that is included will be. That seems like one of the best chances to meet a lot of members so if I am going to go I would like to be there for that. I f there is a page with a schedule of events I have not been able to find it.
we are still working on the events. the big meal will be thursday night the last night of the meet. since we are expecting a large turnout. we are not going to have any scheduled rides. every one will be on there own to group up and go on rides. coles grampa will have ride info and maps available to help people get rides together. i plan on leading a ride to eureka springs one day for the ladies to shop. we are working on games. the schedule will mostly be random rides and a whole lot of commeraderie, bike talk and just meeting with old friends and making new ones. we are going to try to keep things simple so people can relax and enjoy the time there and not worry about having to be in a given place at a certain time. the hub has a great restaurant and good food. we are working on having a breakfast buffet every morning of the meet that will be pay as you eat. same with the other meals. or you can ride into nearby harrison and eat. it is a dry county but we are going to take care of that. we should have beer available at the hub. now that my st. charles meet is behind me, i will be giving the 09 rally my all. if anyone has any questions just post them and me or one of my committee will answer as best we can. these meets are alot of work to get together so bear with us on it. we will get the latest info out as we get more of the planning done. bill :welcome1::2133:

hey bill check ur pm's

im thinking maybe we should have the dinner wed night.

at the other int. rallys the dinner was held the night before the last day as people tend to start drifting out for home on the last day......

its looking like several people will not be able to attend the dinner if we do it thurs night..

ive gotten a couple emails about that also besides the posts here.

maybe we should take a poll on it.....:whistling:

ok, folks boo chewing me out was bad enough, but when cindy chews me out, i listen. we will make the final dinner wednesday night. between boo's avatar and cindy's pm i got the message. as far as a schedule goes the vendors are welcome to be there the duration. we may have a small maintenance day, and maybe some tech talk , but mainly we just want you folks to do things when you feel like it. other than the main meal the rest of the time will be lots of riding and shooting the bull. that way no one will really miss anything if they are not there from the start to the end of the meet. the only date that is a sure thing you will miss is the final meal and drawings in the meeting hall. for those who have never been to ar. there is more riding than one can imagine. no scheduled rides are planned except for the eureka springs ride for the gals. to many bikes for scheduled rides. we will have lots of ride info available, so people can go off on their own or in small groups. this is the safest way to do the rides. the main meal, and drawings will be in the main hall on wed. night, aug. 5th. bill:2133:

At this time I would also like to remind people that if you want to attend the rally for 1 or 2 or all days and you feel like you just cant afford it all, as i know many of us are pinching penny's.....

you are not required to buy a dinner, or t shirt or anything else for that matter to attend and ride and enjoy the company......so if you want to attend and don't want to spend money on that stuff please don't think u have to. Of course you will not be able to have dinner with us wed. night:whistling:, you will not get a great souvenir t shirt or patch but you can surely attend the gathering for the drawings, the rides, and the fun.

You also can purchase items seperately if you do not want "the whole package"

ok, folks boo chewing me out was bad enough, but when cindy chews me out, i listen. we will make the final dinner wednesday night. between boo's avatar and cindy's pm i got the message. as far as a schedule goes the vendors are welcome to be there the duration. we may have a small maintenance day, and maybe some tech talk , but mainly we just want you folks to do things when you feel like it. other than the main meal the rest of the time will be lots of riding and shooting the bull. that way no one will really miss anything if they are not there from the start to the end of the meet. the only date that is a sure thing you will miss is the final meal and drawings in the meeting hall. for those who have never been to ar. there is more riding than one can imagine. no scheduled rides are planned except for the eureka springs ride for the gals. to many bikes for scheduled rides. we will have lots of ride info available, so people can go off on their own or in small groups. this is the safest way to do the rides. the main meal, and drawings will be in the main hall on wed. night, aug. 5th. bill:2133:

Bill - didn't matter to me which day you chose but it IS important to know. I, too, cannot be there for the entire time (too many trips and not enough time at home) but WILL be there for the dinner and next day. I haven't registered yet but will now that I have the information I need. BTW still plan on seeing you guys next weekend - up and back on Saturday - not staying overnight.

Lynn

Here is schedule:

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

and go home

That was easy, Bill you better put me on board as schedule director. I'm almost good as Squidley in Fort Collins. "You are guys on your own, all roads round here are good.... See ya for dinner"

:stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::innocent-emoticon::innocent-emoticon:

Edited by stardbog

Here is schedule:

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

RIDE, EAT, SLEEP,REPEAT

and go home

That was easy, Bill you better put me on board as schedule director. I'm almost good as Squidley in Fort Collins. "You are guys on your own, all roads round here are good.... See ya for dinner"

:stickinouttounge::stickinouttounge::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::innocent-emoticon::innocent-emoticon:

hey dan, you forgot to mention the heineken. RIDE,HEINEKIN,EAT,SLEEP. REPEAT

see you there good buddy. :clap2::clap2::2133:

Bill,

You ain't going to believe this one. I told Jane about the dinner being on Thursday Night so gets in a huff and has me cancel the reservations in Branson and make our reservation for one more day in Harrison.:thumbsup2:

So hell, just make it any night you want to cause it's looks like I'm going to be there the whole dang week.:stirthepot::thumbsup2:

By the way you're doing a hell of a job but I wish Cindy would smack you up side the head a time or two.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BOO

Bill,

You ain't going to believe this one. I told Jane about the dinner being on Thursday Night so gets in a huff and has me cancel the reservations in Branson and make our reservation for one more day in Harrison.:thumbsup2:

So hell, just make it any night you want to cause it's looks like I'm going to be there the whole dang week.:stirthepot::thumbsup2:

By the way you're doing a hell of a job but I wish Cindy would smack you up side the head a time or two.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

BOO

sounds like a threat. a whole week of boo and jane. horrors. :rasberry: love ya buddy. see you in litchfield, unless it rains.:2133: