IGNORED

Ride Wichita Mountains!!

MAGIC

If you find yourself passin through or near Lawton Oklahoma, me and my wife would love to show you through the Wichita Mountains and Mt. Scott. Then head over to Medicine Park for some grub!! We also have an extra room if someone rides from far away and needs a place to crash. Just email us in advance maybe a couple of days so we can make sure we are here. Army has me busy 6 days a week so gettin to go far is hard for us to do, but we love to ride.

Thanks, Shane n Linda :happy34:

I ditto the welcome. We get to your area everyonce in a while. Next time we will give you a heads up when we do. If you get to Tulsa let us know.

Phil & Diane

Thanks, good to meet ya! Its funny you say that cause we go through Tulsa once a month to see my kids near Bartlesville. LOL!! Maybe we can hookup and go ridin soon!!

Shane n Linda

I spent 15 year in Altus and have been to and thru the Wichita Mountians many times, just watch for the buffalo and rattle snakes, Great area. The Quratz Mountians and Lake Altus is also a good area to ride. Great food in Medicine Park.

Welcome to VR. I have told my wife about that Altus area and I plan to take a ride there soon. Will send you a pm when we plan the ride. Maybe we can all meet and ride some together. We live on Keystone lake just west of Tulsa. If you are ever in the area give me a buzz or a message here @ VR. :wel_ani3Tay:

Welcome to VR. I have told my wife about that Altus area and I plan to take a ride there soon. Will send you a pm when we plan the ride. Maybe we can all meet and ride some together. We live on Keystone lake just west of Tulsa. If you are ever in the area give me a buzz or a message here @ VR. :wel_ani3Tay:

Thanks James, We go through Tulsa once a month to visit my kids near Bartlesville. The next time we ride up I will give you a shout. Hope you all come down soon!! :D

Shane n Linda