IGNORED

thanks from kinda and snarley bill

Snarley Bill

wanted to thank all the folks that came to our meet. even though it rained you all made our weekend. the ride to herman yesterday and having you all over for barbeque made the whole thing worthwhile, and like i told alot of folks it got my butt in gear to get some much needed work done around here. linda and i had a great time being with all of you. really had a great group of people here. we love ya'all. bill and linda :clap2::clap2::2133:

Edited by Snarley Bill

Thanks to you and Linda. Jason and I had a great time. Just got a call from him saying he made it home and to thank you all again for your great hospitality.

It was great meeting new friends and seeing new places. Hope to see everyone at the Hub in August.

Don

Denny and I made it home around 1:30 this afternoon. GREAT job, Bill!!! You are a wonderful host. And Linda is a peach, I can't imagine all the work you two put into this. It was a super weekend.

BTW, for anyone who has never met Bill, he is the most UN-Snarley guy you'll ever meet!

FreezyRider (also known as U-Turn) Joe

Hey Bill & Linda,

I had a great time on the ride and at your place. I was really glad to put some faces to names. I've already called the brother in Dallas who's always bragging about his Star club that he rides with and told him about the 22 bikes on our ride. Maybe that'll shut him up for a while. Really tho, had a great time and hope to make a few more meets so I can bring the wife and convince her that all you folks are real! Nakedrider and his wife were great company as well on the way up and back. Great bunch of folks. Oh yeah, finally got to meet the ambassador & I can see why you guys call him that now. He didn't recognize me in a restaurant in Herman and came up and gave me his vr business card and was trying to get me to join the forum!!!!