IGNORED

Coveralls Cover - Group Order

RoadKill

www.coveralls.biz

These folks have offered a group discount with reduced shipping. I am offering to accumlate funds and order info, submit the order and then reship for free to those who have bought.

I will let this thread run for a couple weeks. Those who would like to purchase can PM me what they want, their address and I'll provide you my address to mail me a check.

Here is a link to the thread http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=11583

Here is a copy of some of the companies responses.

David Rutledge from coveralls says:

"If you have a "group", then we will gladly offer quantity discounts for the

group. All that is necessary is to assemble the orders, with individual

information, and then call me at (2140350-2690. You have to call because the

shopping cart on the web page is set up to bill at one price only-full

retail. To get the discount, we have to bypass that. We will give the

following discounts to you and your group. 3-6 covers- 10% each, 6-9

covers-15% each, and more than 9-20% each. We will need to ship the covers in bulk if possible, but we can ship them individually and charge the normal shipping and handling charges on each one. You will save considerably on the bulk shipping, if someone will distribute them to the purchasers."

Yes they do have an inner backing. We have been selling full covers for touring bikes for over three years now, and we have never-repeat-NEVER had even one complaint about a scratched windshield. And furthermore, never had a complaint related to paint being scratched either, and as you and I both know, that would be disastrous if it should occur.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your interest in CoverAlls products! Hope to hear from you soon.

For those that have questions, please PM them to me and I will submit them at once to the company.

I'm thinking we might even want to approach them about a link to our site and theirs here, depending on how they treat us, but that would be up to Don.

Thanks,

Jay

Got 1 member who wants one

Just need 2 more to get 10% off, 5 more for 15% off.

:whistling:Who's buying mine, if I ship them all out?? :rotf::dancefool::cool10:. Just kidding. The company I work for has a personal shipping desk, that allows us to get company rates, so I don't think its gonna break me.

Jay