IGNORED

Got my Reservation..........

DragonRider

I got my cabin at Vogel.............not much left to pick from, seems everything is booked, either a lot of people have made reservations or something else is going on.

For a while, I thought I wasnt going to get one...............that would have sucked.......

So DragonRider, DragonLady, Wingman, and his bride will be in cabin 28 up on the hill overlooking the lake.............

Party time..........big deck overlooking the lake..........cant wait. And no rangers across the street.........:dancefool:

Just hope everybody around me is VR............that was the idea, get away from the ranger quarters.....................RUREADY TO PARTEE????????????:thumbsup:

Good deal Lew, maybe you won't be in trouble for making too much noise this year....:thumbsup2:

Looking forward to meeting you and sharing a beer and some stories. I tried to get a room from here in Iraq, but couldn't find one and the internet usage I have here doesn't allow me to stay on all day. Guess we will be in a Hotel in Blairsville. My R&R hasn't been put in till 60 days out anyway, so can't make reservations.

Look forward to meeting you, I guess you will get the prize for furtherst distance traveled, all the way from Iraq...........

Thanks for your service, when you check in with us, before you do anything, I mean anything, ask for me........I should be at the table if your checking in on Wed.

Looking forward to meeting you and sharing a beer and some stories. I tried to get a room from here in Iraq, but couldn't find one and the internet usage I have here doesn't allow me to stay on all day. Guess we will be in a Hotel in Blairsville. My R&R hasn't been put in till 60 days out anyway, so can't make reservations.

Roger that sir. We have a pretty good embroidery shop here on base with some really cool patches. They have some "Terrorist hunting permit" patches, and I was wondering if there is anything I could bring back that might could be used for door prizes? I would be glad to help if I can ! I'm hoping to get to ride up with Eck if he doesn't leave before the 11th.