IGNORED

Mathematics and Expectations

Nemo

Are quite the opposite when applied to lowering the front of a RSV. Thanks to all of you guys for the detailed directions about how to do this! I got the project completed and lowered the front, one inch. But, mathematically knowing better, I actually envisioned a one inch lowered seating. Big dumb mistake! No one had mmentioned that when lowering the front one inch that the seat would only be lowered by 1/2 inch. Lowering another 1/2 inch now would only give me about another 1/4 inch lower seat, and that's too much work to gain just a 1/4 inch. Guess I'll just add a 1/4 inch rubber sole on the cowboly boots! Ha. So, just remember that what ever amount that you lower the front, the seat will be only lowered about 1/2 that amount. (Guess everyone knows that but me!) :bang head: Ride safely and watch out for those crazy cars!

___________________________________________________-

I should of stood in bed!

Another example of this is lowering the center stand on a 1st gen. If you have about 1 1/2 inches from the rear tire to the ground while on the center stand, and you take 1/2 inch out of the center stand legs, you will take almost 1 inch out of the tire to ground clearance.

RandyA