IGNORED

summer is here.

Snarley Bill

i planted my tomatoes today so that means summer is here. it's going to be 82 here tomorrow. ran the attic fan to cool the house down around midnight. since i have been riding all winter, riding is'nt that exciting but it sure is nice not having to wear all them clothes. going to get the zx-14 out tomorrow for a shake down run. haven't ridden it since last summer but have had it in my shop all winter and started it regularly. got to get the state inspection on it monday . putting new tires on my wing this week, and getting the wheels chromed or powder coated. probably go with the powder coating. got new avons on the v-star, so it looks like i'm good to go for another season. you all be careful out there. the same crazies are out there on the road + a bunch of new ones. bill :2133:

i planted my tomatoes today so that means summer is here. it's going to be 82 here tomorrow. ran the attic fan to cool the house down around midnight. since i have been riding all winter, riding is'nt that exciting but it sure is nice not having to wear all them clothes. going to get the zx-14 out tomorrow for a shake down run. haven't ridden it since last summer but have had it in my shop all winter and started it regularly. got to get the state inspection on it monday . putting new tires on my wing this week, and getting the wheels chromed or powder coated. probably go with the powder coating. got new avons on the v-star, so it looks like i'm good to go for another season. you all be careful out there. the same crazies are out there on the road + a bunch of new ones. bill :2133:

I tilled part of my Garden and "UGLY" is almost ready for the road. Hired a bunch of FNG's and should start getting some days off. I'm ready!!!

We planted our tomatoes this year in one of those upside down planter things you see advertised on tv. I'll post some pics later this year to let you know how they do.
next door neighbor got one of those things. i'll probably be over there stealing tomatoes. :rotf::2133:

next door neighbor got one of those things. i'll probably be over there stealing tomatoes. :rotf::2133:

Wait till we get up there Bill, Roadkill & I will run blockers while you go shopping:whistling: I'll bring the salt too....;)

85 here.

I am already tired of mowing...and summer hasn't even started yet. I mow, then it rains, then I have to mow again in just a few days, or it gets away from me....sigh.

We've had lotsa good riding weather here, though...except for the wind.

How do you decide :bang head::confused24::think::doh:which bike to ride on any given day, being as you have so many in your stable.........I will have to do that soon, once the 1st gen is finished its makeover.......Be careful out there on that racebike, Its tempting to twist that throttle with all that power your sitting on top of...:shock3: