IGNORED

Sleeperhawk traded in the Venture...

Hey, I had to get on two wheels this weekend somehow, :crying::crying::crying:

Normally, we take the bike to Alabama, but with rain threatening on Friday every where, we took the pickup. Thankfully, we were in the pickup when the tornadoes, hail and rain hit in Huntsville I-565 and I-65 area on Friday afternoon! So, Sleeperhawk had to suffer not being on the bike!:stickinouttounge:

Should have called and come over and I would have let you ride the GW...:whistling:

I thought you were in Georgia Saturday?

I did go looking at bikes while the women do whatever women do when the guys are not around. At the Decatur Honda dealer they wanted 13500 for a 95 GW with a trailor, with 104000 miles. Laughed and walked away. The guy up in Pennsylvania definitely with the 02 GW and trailer for 12500 with 52000 is looking pretty good.

When I come out in May I will take you up on the ride with the GW, get well first.

I thought you were in Georgia Saturday?

Had family come in Friday night from Fl. so I drove over to Peachtree city and dropped of the hauling trailer then went to Newnan to Dragonriders house and took a hammer to his new fairing and bike, hooked up my little pull behind trailer to my truck, then the wiring didnt match that of my truck, so we got the brake lights working and off we went to dinner, then I left and drove back to Huntsville and got home Friday night around 9:15pm

When I come out in May I will take you up on the ride with the GW, get well first.

You can take it for a ride anytime George, and take Bobbie with you so she can see the difference.

Oh, and as Snarley Bill would say, just please come back and return it...:whistling: