IGNORED

Tail Lights by DaveCB

YamaDuck

Here are DaveCB's tail lights. He did a great job. You definitely don't have any trouble seeing him stop. Great job.:thumbsup2:

Yama duck, hope you don't mind, but I edited your post to add the photos that Dave sent .

Eck

Edited by Eck

[quote=YamaDuck;323649

Here are DaveCB's tail lights.

You definitely don't have any trouble seeing him stop.

Pretty neat lights.....but I dont see him..........:whistling:

Edited by Eck

Note: Eck told several people about my taillights, but I could not get them to post on here. Yamaduck and several others asked me for pics. I finally figured out howw to get them on an e-mail. Harry was supposed to post them here. He did receive them cause I sent the e-mail to myself also, and the pics did come through. I e-mailed yamaduck to let him know the pics weren't here. so now it's on him. :missingtooth:

Keep bugging him to get the pics on here....

:Venture:

That's strange because after I submitted them I went back and brought up the post again and they were there. Now this morning I opened the post and they are still there they just look different because Eck edited them so they would not be so big or be in the proper format or something but his post was directly under mine so I don't know what happened. I see Eck replied again about the pictures so see if they're there now. I can still see them. Eck must have been able to see them because he edited them.:puzzled:

Great job on the lights Dave! That's what I want on my bike! Could you send me all the info? Coming home from Deals Gap,NC last night and all I could think of was having that one single light on the back...

I'm going to try it again so just over look the fact that the pictures may already be posted. But if the pictures don't show up again I don't have a clue. All I can say is don't ask me to post your pictures for you. I have tested on my computer and they are showing up again.