IGNORED

Don't always trust the traffic lights

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Here's a little video to remind us that just because we have the green light, that doesn't always mean we're safe to go.

O.K....can;t upload...says max. size allowed is 1.91mb and the video is 2.05 mbs...anyone know how I can make it smaller to get it to upload?

ReinyRooster,

Sorry I can't help with the video..:think:....however I really don't think that I have to see it to totally agree with you.

A couple of years back I was on my way in to teach a motorcycle crse (about 0745 Sun morning) there was virtually no traffic on the major route I was taking through the city. I approached a "fresh green" light and would have entered the intersection approx 10 secs after the light had become green. As a instructor I try my best to "do as I say".... even though in theory there shouldn't have been any problem at this intersection I chose to look both ways as I approached. Wouldn't you know it.......a car drove right through his red light as though it didn't exsist. He was driving east (into the sun) and I was going north.

I would have totally been wiped out......

I suppose if I can't help you out with the video, I can at least back your point

hi reniy

i don't know about all city's but i guess it's a universal problem, red light runners. i understand the light changes to yellow as your almost at the intersetion. but i've seen people who just won't stop, they are too important to stop. like that minute or two will get to the office any sooner. then there are the parking lot red light runner's, you know those drivers who if they can will drive around the light to keep from waiting on a red light. i try to obey the law. but i'am not a saint. but i can say i never run the parking lots to avoid the red lights. just my 2-cents.

best reguards

don c.