IGNORED

Frogg Toggs at Sams Club

Midrsv

I was strolling around our local Sam's Club today and I noticed rain suits that looked like Frogg Toggs. They had some sort of reptile type logo and indicated that they were a Sam's exclusive item. They looked like Frogg Toggs and felt like Frogg Toggs and I am speculating that they were made by Frogg Toggs. The suits with a stuff sack were about $26. A pretty decent deal if you need a rain suit. They had them in grey, blue, green and tan.

Personally I wear the FroggToggs Road Toads.

DT

Not knowing if these are actually Frogg Toggs , but I spoke with one of the higher up FT official reps at the Shot Show Last Feb . They will be introducing a new lineup directed to MC rain gear here soon . More reflective tapes , brighter solid color and even bibbed pants. The outer shell will have a different feel to it as well along with other features . There will be men's and women's sizes as well whether than the standard unisex sizes . I could have gotten a set then , but didn't have the color I wanted , nor theladies sizes for the wife . But I did get a free FT baseball cap !

BEER30

2 years ago drove 4 hours in driving rain. :250::thumbdown:

Got completely soaked from crotch to mid chest, and at every opening. Paper thin and tore in several places. I was then a duct tape duck.

Waste of $30+. Went to a 1 piece heavier vinyl. :2cents:

those are the same ones that thy sold at wal-mart two years ago.

thy will not hold up to the wind. the wind will ripe them apart.

I tried them and the pants mad it about 50mi. before thy started to come apart.

George C.

Edited by george c