IGNORED

New Shock, New Rear Tire and 28K Maintenance-WOW

Brought my bike home last night after having the new rear shock installed, a new rear Avon Venom X and the regular 28k mile service, which included Carb Sync and steering bolt tightening.:thumbsup:

I didn't realize how bad my bike has been handling. :crying:The shock must have been going bad for awhile. Also, recently I had noticed a little shake of the bars and slow speed handling degradation, so I asked them after the service if the steering head bolt was loose and it was by almost a half turn.

I feel like I'm riding a new bike again. Haven't checked to see what air is in the shock yet or the tire pressure, but plan to do that tonight. But just how it is right now is a HUGE improvement. I just can't believe it is such a difference:confused24: I can't wait to get out and ride Friday Morning.:biker:

Its amazing how fabulous these bikes are! when everything is up to par.:dancefool:

I just tightened my steering before leaving on the trip and it was about a half turn also, can't imgine why it would be that loose.

When I got my bike back from the dealer after the shock install it had 0 air in it.

Jerry