I really don't know if they use it in U.S., but here, we use a Ultrasonic Cleaner for cleaning the Carbs lately. Most Dealers have one, even if they are not brand-specific and more the Backyard Type.

It works really good, you need to take the Carbs apart anyways, at least split them in half and take the Bowls off, but the Result of 15 Minutes in such a Cleaner are amazing. They work with Water and some Chemistry, depending on what you have to have cleaned. The Principle is based on ultrasonic Sound, which cause Cavitation in the Water, and by Work of the imploding Molecules, the Gunk is breaking loose.

I recently bought a big, industrial Type, for cleaning some Parts of my Trucks, but it could be used on Carbs also. :D :D :D

If you carry your Carb-Set to a Dealer, you'd probably hear a Call of some 80 Dollars for the Job.

I really don't know if they use it in U.S., but here, we use a Ultrasonic Cleaner for cleaning the Carbs lately. Most Dealers have one, even if they are not brand-specific and more the Backyard Type.

Yep, picked up an Elmo a few months ago. Haven't had a chance to use it yet, but i suspect that time is coming very soon......:detective: