IGNORED

Units Sold

Smilerider

Does anyone know how many RSV's are sold each year? I have looked ever where possible and it just doesn't seem like this information is out there.. I have also been looking for 0-60mph times and speeds along with 1/4 mile info. Any information would be great. Thanks JM:12101:

Of course I'm not looking to blow any doors off.. Just curiosity has got this cat... I have switched from a 1600 Vulcan classic, and they feel very different.. I don't feel like she accelerates as well in 5th, but with stock pipes it is much quieter than the old bike.. I am finding sound is very deceiving.

Of course I'm not looking to blow any doors off.. Just curiosity has got this cat... I have switched from a 1600 Vulcan classic, and they feel very different.. I don't feel like she accelerates as well in 5th, but with stock pipes it is much quieter than the old bike.. I am finding sound is very deceiving.

The only time you want to be accelerating in 5 is like never :rotf:

There are several threads here about keeping these bikes wound up, with 5th only being an overdrive gear. You can do 80 in 3rd no problem, about 110 :whistling: in fourth, after that the rev limiter kicks in around 115. Wife has a pic of that someplace as we were just tooling down the road with Muffinman. :whistling:

as stated before, you don't need to be getting on it in 5th, DOWNSHIFT, DOWNSHIFT, DOWNSHIFT TO MOVE ON DOWN THE ROAD!.

I RAN MY VENTURE THRU THE 1/8 MILE AND WAS CLOCKED AT 78MPH@8.7 SEC. MY FRIEND'S TD'S WAS RUNNING AT THE SAME SPEED. both bikes had dyna tech 3000 ign. box, mine had stock mufflers and his had kromeworks mufflers. you need to wind it out till you hit the rev-limiter to see where it's at and then shift just before.

What's 5th ? :rotf:

No , really take 2nd to 55 and 3rd to 80 if you want to feel the power these bikes have. I traded an 01 Nomad on mine. These are V4's and want to be wound out. You won't hurt it as the rev limiter kicks in way early (6500) and the bike is still pulling hard. You can tell cause the bike starts missin and the oil light flashes. If its still under 1k and new, break it in first.

Edited by BuddyRich