IGNORED

Another 83 Venture Rat Chopper

THAT"S one hellofajob:thumbsup2:------I'd even look GOOD on that!---I was very impressed w/ clutch and 'gearshift' reposition-----------Can I ride it???------you will probably eat them 'harley boys alive-------------YA DONE REAL GOOD TIM------:clap2::clap2::clap2::usa::usa::usa: hope ta see ya in OBERLIN---------- Carry-on:sun1:

• 9 months later...

:happy34:I looked at the other photos of the bikes build and see how he replaced the air cleaner. hope that works for him. I would like to hear her running also. I thought that bike was a awesome looking one when it was in blue paint with the saddlebags. Keep up your hard work and enjoy her.

Like to see what it looked like before you chopped it..Never mind, I see the weblink................duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well I realize that anyone who loves the stock Venture will not appreciate the mutilation that I have done to this bike but I wanted to share with you all what can be done to one of these if you don't mind wasting dozens of hours, hundreds of dollars and a perfectly good Yamaha Venture.

To see the story unfold... http://www.kloppenberg.us/chopper.html

• 1 month later...
Well I realize that anyone who loves the stock Venture will not appreciate the mutilation that I have done to this bike but I wanted to share with you all what can be done to one of these if you don't mind wasting dozens of hours, hundreds of dollars and a perfectly good Yamaha Venture.

To see the story unfold... http://www.kloppenberg.us/chopper.html

That would be the closest thing I have seen so far to what I am wanting to do...

Pretty nice...