IGNORED

MP3 Player plugs directly into the cassete player slot for only $16

midnightventure

370161442310 Copy and paste this item # in Ebay to see.There was a thread a while back about hooking an mp3 player in and somebody posted about one that plugged right into the cassette player. I searched ebay and found one from Hong Kong that was 16.00 with shipping. I decided what the heck for 16 I would try it. It took about 20 days to get it. I tried it out a little while ago and it seems to work. I am sure not recommending it since I haven't had it that long and it is from China but I thought I would post a link for it for other people to look at if they wanted. My link kept saying the item had been removed but when you search for this item # it comes up.

So whats the deal here?

You load the MP3 files onto this thing and then it plays through the cassette player?

It doesn't come with a SD card so you have to supply one. If you had one from another player already loaded with music it would probably work. Yes it plays through the cassette player. Some others have posted some units that work very similar but I had never seen one this cheap.

Do they make them for 8 track players too? A 16Gb micro SD card, the size of my fingernail that holds 4 gazillion songs played on technology that took a cartridge the size of a slice of texas toast and could play 8 songs, three times, before tangling up.

I must be missing something in this string.

I've been plugging my Ipod into the aux jack in the face of the cassette player for over a year.

The only problem I have is when I power my Ipod with the AC adapter under the cowling, there is tremendous static across the audio.

What am I missing?:crying:

Dont think you're missing anything, instead of purchasing an ipod and then running a wire from ipod to aux jack and then mounting an ipod somewhere. You can pickup this cassette type mp3 player, just stick it rite in the cassette slot and your music comes rite across your sound system just like your ipod. I am sure your ipod is a better quality unit but this works fine and there are no wires hanging anywhere. Just an alternative. ;-) Craig