IGNORED

Another worthless Videodoodle

Stratcat

This one made from some shots we did while location scouting for a Heavy Metal Band Video we're going to shoot. A very cool old abandon Train Station, that has seen better days/

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2093986]Metal Decay on Vimeo[/ame]

Edited by Stratcat

Interesting. I only let about half of it download, though. I've been out of the heavy metal loop for a while. I didn't realize that Steve Vai was still around. I still love a good distorted guitar sound though. That song sounded like a train rolling into the station.

Interesting. I only let about half of it download, though. I've been out of the heavy metal loop for a while. I didn't realize that Steve Vai was still around. I still love a good distorted guitar sound though. That song sounded like a train rolling into the station.

I think it's tune drop "C" and the strings are just slap'n, pretty cool tone.

Drop C was kind of a common one, I think. I always liked it when I was trying to figure out a song and realized I couldn't hit all the notes they were hitting and they must have used some oddball tuning. Jimmy Page was a master at that. Some of his and John Paul Jones' acoustic stuff was incredible. I liked coming across bootlegs that had duets of those two both on acoustic guitars. There was nothing like that stuff on any of the studio albums. Somewhere I have a picture of Jones with a strange looking 3-neck guitar.