IGNORED

Ride in the Fox Lake, WI St Patrick's Day Parade March 15

Scooter Bob

It's the unofficial start of riding season in Dodge County, WI. Our ABATE region has had an entry in this parade for better than 20 years. With the rain coming tomorrow to wash off the roads, and the predicted 46 degrees, and the looong winter, we should get a nice turnout again this year. We've had as many as 80 bikes on a little warmer years.

Parade starts at 1, downtown party afterwards. If anyone here wants to join us, and would like more details, let me know.

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen

P.S. since I'm the Regional Rep, the ABATE group bike ride through the parade will be led by our 05 midnite with an 8 foot flag pole on the hitch.

It's the unofficial start of riding season in Dodge County, WI. Our ABATE region has had an entry in this parade for better than 20 years. With the rain coming tomorrow to wash off the roads, and the predicted 46 degrees, and the looong winter, we should get a nice turnout again this year. We've had as many as 80 bikes on a little warmer years.

Parade starts at 1, downtown party afterwards. If anyone here wants to join us, and would like more details, let me know.

Later, Scooter Bob and Karen

P.S. since I'm the Regional Rep, the ABATE group bike ride through the parade will be led by our 05 midnite with an 8 foot flag pole on the hitch.

We love St.Patricks Day at our house..:D

We have something going on that day,but we are working hard now to get out of it....:whistling:

Would much rather be out riding...:cool10:

By the way, this is a "dress up" affair if you can. Green beads and hats etc. look great when contrasted with black leather! We have our beads, head bands, and hats ready to go. Today, we wash and polish the bike (when riding so much, this has become only a once a year event LOL). Any reason to ride is a good reason don't you think. The weather prediction is getting better and better...looks like 50 degrees for Sunday! We hve new friends and riders joining us this year cuz the weather looks good. Come and join us in our ride and stay for the fun and meet new people. We (Scooter Bob and I) are looking forward to meeting you. Don't forget, if you have green, bring it along.

:fireman:

Scooter Bob that name sure does sound familar. I think we may have a had drink together at the summer hummer a few years ago. Your part of the group that put the showers up right? Was thinking of coming down for the parade tomorrow. I'll ask my bro if he wants to take a ride with me. He's got a roadstar. Anyway if'n we don't make it have a blast and if we can we'll see you there. Dan

Ya, That's me.

Now talking 58 degrees, should be one of the best turnouts in years.

I just sent direction to another guy on this site from Manitowac. For you guys, follow 33 into town from the west, and take a right at Kwik Trip(Hwy33 east) and go south 2 blocks and take a left on Cherry St. This is the staging area for the bikes. Parade starts at 1pm, lots of fun afterwards downtown.

Hope to see you guys there, Scooter Bob and Karen:Venture:

I looked too quick at your name line, and thought you were from Nekoosa. Since it's Nenah, take 26 to downtown Waupun, Right on 49 West, Left onto 68 at west edge of Waupun and into Fox Lake. Whe you get near downtown, take left at Kwik Trip(hwy33east) and go south 2 blocks to Cherry St and go left.

See you there, "I'll be the guy with the venture" TOO, Scooter Bob:Venture:

Thanks for coming down. We looked for you guys after the parade, no such luck. Please give me a break for not finding you. We have not had weather like this after a winter like this for years. Tons of bikes showed up, got to love it. Only a couple times I've ever seen that many folks dowtown to watch the parade

I've been doing this parade every year since '88, first time I didn't have to wear a jacket.

Keep in touch, We'll be glad to head your way for any local event, let us know.

Hope to have pics from people downtown up here soon.

Thanks again, Scooter Bob and Karen:Venture:

I had a ball, we rode right behind the burnout bros. After the parade we took a left into the alley and Ken went straight. I kinda had to take a leak and I knew I'd never get close to a restroom so my brother and I headed over to Randolph. Then we took 73 north to 44 to CR-A to Green Lake. We just kept running north to Berlin then over to Omro, Winneconne and then home. Ain't it great having a bike you can just keep on riding forever. Anyway it was great to see you again and to meet your lovely new wife. Ken it was cool to meet you also. I think your bike is awesome you've got a ton of after market stuff on that bike and it's nice since we have the same year and same color I can see what I would like to have next. I'd love to ride with either of you guys again your exactly what this group stands for. Friendly people who love this bike and CHEESE!!!:happy34: Danimal