IGNORED

bike might be for sale.

Snarley Bill

i'm thinking about selling my kaw. zx14. i have had it about 2 years and only have 1345 mi. on it. i have $17,000.00 invested in it and just don't have time to ride it. it is one awesome ride. and is in brand new condition. i keep it in my heated work shop year round. it has all the go fast goodies, chrome wheels, and alot of carbon fiber stuff. basically a street legal drag bike with awesome sport bike handling. it has boz bros. stainless gp full exaust system, custom dynajet program, msp air shifter, msd shift light, and to many other things to list. it also inludes a not yet installed extended swing arm. this is one awesome looking bike and unbelievably fast. i have decided with a little prodding from my family that i need to face the fact that i'm not a kid antmore. :depressed: if anyone may be interested i am asking $11,000 for it firm, and i have the title. not sure whether i will advertize it yet but thought i would try word of mouth for awhile. bill :2133:

Hey Bill, now you're kidding ??

I'd thought your going to Maxton in April and ride the Texas Mile also ??

hey lutz, you will never believe how much i would like to do that. 15 years ago i would'nt have thought twice about it. seems like when you get old ya get a little smarter, i call it fear. you start seeing you self sliding down the highway on your arse. did alot of that when i was young and care free but now it does'nt hit me as fun anymore. there was a day when i would do anything on a bike. i guess when you get old and your reflexes get sluggish you just get a little scared to do the things you once did. i hate getting old in a way but i would'nt go back for nothing. still would'nt mind building a new max. your going to have to do that for me my friend. bill :clap2::2133:

http://www.starvmax.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=54&func=view&catid=15&id=36588&limit=10&limitstart=10#36606

Look at the Pic there. Do they Look as the where Freshman ? The first Run under 10 with a '09 Max...

I've seen the Movie with Anthony Hopkins as an old Coot running down Bonneville these Days. It's based on a true Story and i'm not ashamend to admit i shed more than one Tear. Did you see this Movie ??

It may be true that old Dogs can't learn new Tricks, but who says the old Tricks don't work anymore ?? Drag Racing or Land Speed Racing are not tricky, get on the Line, start and run this Thing as if you're hating it. Your personal Time doesn't Matter much, it's just to do it ...

Those old 650 & 750 Yammies coming off the line at about a grand to grand and half above redline..... Dump it and hang on!!! Good hot tire biting just right and you were gone!!! That V-Max would have been something. I probally wouldn't have survived.

But what a RIDE!!!

I haven't found the nerve I had before I went down the last time but I get spells where I just am riding without seeming to worry about every thing. Old Age? I don't know. I just want one more trip thru the "Dragon" on the "Blue Beast"

The ride FrogMan, Mamamo and I took a few years ago!!! Dodge Hemi's don't want no part of a 1st Gen!!

Wish I could find that Poem again. We have a Artist among us.