IGNORED

Talked the hubby into.....

Iowawegian

a 15 day trip this summer!! :banana:Plotting a ride from North Central Iowa to Glacier National Park and up to Banff!! Would love any info that you have on campgrounds as we will be tenting it most of the time. Also any roads, restauraunts that are worth stopping at. Thanks for any advice!!

If you go west through Nebraska, look at 20 west out of Casper, through Wind River Canyon and up to Cody, then across the Chief Joseph and Beartooth into Red Lodge, or Billings as a route up toward Glacier. I've never made it to Glacier. I fell in love with the Beartooth and haven't been able to get past it. Someday...

a 15 day trip this summer!! :banana:Plotting a ride from North Central Iowa to Glacier National Park and up to Banff!! Would love any info that you have on campgrounds as we will be tenting it most of the time. Also any roads, restauraunts that are worth stopping at. Thanks for any advice!!

You will love every moment of it! When are you planning on going? Banff gets pretty crazy in July and August So I would plan end of june or late August. Also keep in mind if youre going to be close to banff area the first week of July ,the Kruisn the kootenays rally is during the first weekend of July and its about an hour north of the US border of Idaho reasonably close to Glacier. Or if youre going to be in the area in mid Sept meet everyone in Cody Wy for the rally in Yellowstone.

Hoping to see you around sometime!!!!

Brian

If you go west through Nebraska, look at 20 west out of Casper, through Wind River Canyon and up to Cody, then across the Chief Joseph and Beartooth into Red Lodge, or Billings as a route up toward Glacier. I've never made it to Glacier. I fell in love with the Beartooth and haven't been able to get past it. Someday...

We live 5 miles south of the Minnesota border, so we will be taking Minnesota Interstate 90 out to Spearfish, jumping onto Hwy 212 up to Billings then heading west to Butte, Montana.

Anyone know of a nice campground near Spearfish as that will be our first night?

This site will show you most all camp grounds anywhere. Just zoom in on the area of the map where you want to go. Then you can click on the campground and if it has a web site there will be a link to it also. I use it all the time. Click and save it under your bookmarks, it comes in handy!

Have a great time,

Bryan

This site will show you most all camp grounds anywhere. Just zoom in on the area of the map where you want to go. Then you can click on the campground and if it has a web site there will be a link to it also. I use it all the time. Click and save it under your bookmarks, it comes in handy!

Have a great time,

Bryan

Thanks for the help!! Saved it on my favorites!! Ordered maps last Friday from all the states we'll be traveling to!!