IGNORED

Jackpot!!??

barend

Friend of mine picked up some MC part while clearing a foreclosed property, then turned and gave them to me!! They're from a Mk1!!:banana: Entire rear subframe, w. fender, sadlebags and trunk, roll bars; stock exhausts; left side engine cover; left side inner/outer front fairing, the "knee fairings" and the radio/accesorry covers for both sides. Also fuel tank, carb set and valve covers plus some small schtuff I haven't quite gone through.

From what's there and scuff marks on the right saddlebags, I'm thinking the bike may have been wrecked. Wouldn't have minded the rest:whistling:, but I'm not complaining.

Now what am I going to do with all that stuff :scratchchin:and how am I going to open those bags:cool17:

If you find the ignition switch in the box of little things, the key number is on the backside of the housing... Otherwise drilling out the pop rivets on the hinges will allow you access to the back of the key lock. Maybe you'll get lucky... :)

The bag locks and mounting locks are fairly easy to pick once you know how. I played with the ones one the abandoned MkI that I picked up and got them open. I just don't remember exactly how I did it. I'll try to take a look at them tomorrow and see if I can remember and try to give you instructions that make sense! You can even pull the whole cylinder out with a dental pick.