IGNORED

Eat to Ride VideoDoodle

Stratcat

Thought I posted this one awhile back but looking back thourgh old threads I can't see where I did, so forgive me if I am wrong. This was one of what I call my videodoodles worthless footage set to some music. This was when I had just got my new Pro HD camera. One of this last nice ride days of last year so took camera, wife and best buddy out for a play day and tried to capture some of it. Anyway, it has bikes in it lol....

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/2155865]Eat to Ride, Ride to Eat on Vimeo[/ame]

What's the music track you used for this video? I like it! The video, and others that I watched (so far!), are all very well done. Very Good Work! I'm looking forward to viewing more videos later on...

TERRY

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Both songs are from Jeff Beck, one of my favorite Guitarist!

1st one is Blackbird and the second Suspension.

You do great work. I will keep you in mind if I ever need any of your services. I sure would like to do something with my boy scout troop but our funds are tight.

Thanks for keeping me in mind, the last couple of years I have done Lisa's Dance Recitals in Scottsburg so I get up that way from time to time. What did you have in mind?

Thanks for keeping me in mind, the last couple of years I have done Lisa's Dance Recitals in Scottsburg so I get up that way from time to time. What did you have in mind?

Small world indeed. My daughter danced with Lise for a few years but that has been many years ago.

About the Scouts, I am not really sure what I had in mind to be honest. I was thinking of some kind of promotional video that could double as a video that the parents would like to have as a keepsake and would willing to purchase. I could also play the video during recruiting efforts as well. I am planning a joint camp-out in June with a inner city troop from the west end of Louisville to teach diversity to the boys and was just thinking that it would be neat to have some good quality video from the camp-out.

But again, we really do not have a lot of funds so I would need to get creative to figure out how to pay for it.

Doug

Small world indeed. My daughter danced with Lise for a few years but that has been many years ago.

About the Scouts, I am not really sure what I had in mind to be honest. I was thinking of some kind of promotional video that could double as a video that the parents would like to have as a keepsake and would willing to purchase. I could also play the video during recruiting efforts as well. I am planning a joint camp-out in June with a inner city troop from the west end of Louisville to teach diversity to the boys and was just thinking that it would be neat to have some good quality video from the camp-out.

But again, we really do not have a lot of funds so I would need to get creative to figure out how to pay for it.

Doug

Always willing to help a good cause, give me a shout early May and let's talk as long as I am free and don't have a paid gig, Carson (my baby girl) and I could up and shoot some video for such a worthy cause