for the Mod on my 2K RSV.. But have read and read

Nobody is saying how it has been feeling or working out

for the passenger though..

Has any of your wifes said anything or what was

the difference has been for them?

I am Just sending both and not gunna tell my wife *lol*

Thanks,

Jeff

I had Rick rework both seats. I'm 5'8" and had him lower the driver's saddle by 1". This helped me sit flat footed. I rode 13 hours recently at one stint and was very comfortable.

My wife is shorter (5'1") and had a little problem with her seat. She felt it pushed her forward too much causing her back pain. She removed the back armor from her Coretech jacket and it was better. I removed a "hump" off the surface at the rear of the rear saddle and all is well now. I have never heard of anyone else complaining of this issue, so I don't think its common.

She now rides with the armor in place and is comfortable. It is way better than before Rick's mods. She was behind me on the 13 hour ride and never complained once. She was complaining after one hour before Rick's mod.

Hats off to Rick for this very practical modification. His work is excellent and fast too.

Ponch

So for the Wifes seat....

-----It is way better than before Rick's mods????

-----it did worse on comfort?

Is this what your saying?

Thanks,

Jeff

Its way better. I'm just saying that for her, with her physical staus and height, I had to slightly modify the surface of the seat. Rick's modification to the foam and insertion of high density foam to the right area was perfect.