IGNORED

Hey Sqeezeee. How Is V-Max Doing

stardbog

I'm sorry Folks, but there's nothing to report at the Moment. The new Max even isn't registrated yet. It just sits in the Garage under the Cover and is waiting for the Weather to cooperate and the Roads beeing celar of Salt. We have had another Pile of Snow last Sunday in the Surroundings and Road are not clear enough for the Bike.

I'll be out tomorrow, but only with the old Max. The '09 will get the Plate next Week or so.

I haven't received all necessary Parts for first Mods's needed. Handle Bars, Mirrors, front Signals, rear Signals, load independent Signal Relay, Fender Extender gotta go now. Front Light will have to follow soon.

Calm down Folks, Break In and Ride Review will come up soon.

Does it have enough HP or are you designing a turbo, supercharger or Nitrous Oxide injection system yet????

You know what the Vmax Riders answered the Engineers when they were asled how much hp they want ??

Too much would be just about right !! :happy34::happy34::happy34:

To answer your Question, no i'm not planning any of such "raising H3ll" Mods at the Moment. I've ridden a Lot of modified and really hot 1Gen Maxxes and i know what we're talking about at 175 hp on the rear Wheel. I think the Motor in stock Condition will last me this and next Year at least. :think::think::think:

Easy first powerwise Mod will be another Exhaust and a Wide Band-/Powercommander Boxes. I figure this will wake another 15 Horses at the rear Wheel and some more Torque over the stock 123 ftlbs also. That might do it for me for the Moment. :bluesbrother::bluesbrother: