IGNORED

ride to hub for 09 rally

Snarley Bill

i am going to make one more trip to the hub. to tie up the loose ends and finalize everything for the 2009 venture rider rally. it will probably be toward the end of april or the middle of may. i will be leaving st. charles mo. early on a sat. morning and plan on doing a round trip in one day. staying overnight at the hub is an option, to check out the rooms. would anyone be interested in riding with me or meeting me there late on a saturday morning, like around 10 am. i did this last year and met some of my committee members there and we had a great breakfast and a great time time. it will be set up on a weekend when the weather on both ends looks decent. let me know if you are interested. bill :2133:

i am going to make one more trip to the hub. to tie up the loose ends and finalize everything for the 2009 venture rider rally. it will probably be toward the end of april or the middle of may. i will be leaving st. charles mo. early on a sat. morning and plan on doing a round trip in one day. staying overnight at the hub is an option, to check out the rooms. would anyone be interested in riding with me or meeting me there late on a saturday morning, like around 10 am. i did this last year and met some of my committee members there and we had a great breakfast and a great time time. it will be set up on a weekend when the weather on both ends looks decent. let me know if you are interested. bill :2133:

Depending on the date I might be able to also. However won't middle of May be a little on top of your St. Charles get together.

hi bill

i feel some mental health days coming on about this time. i'll be interested in a little ride up that way. keep me posted on a date.

best reguards

don c.

Keep me posted Don, I may be able to ride up with you..

K

I feel some of those Mental Health days comin' on by then too. Keep me in the loop.

Ponch