IGNORED

First Gen. MK2 Front Fender "Mud Flap"?!?!

skydoc_17

Hey Gang,

I am SLOWLY trying to get the old 86'VR back on the road after the trailer accident and was wondering if anyone has a front fender skirt or "Mud Flap" for a First Gen. MK2 that they would like to part with. If you had the fasteners as well that would be more than I could hope for but if not that's OK. I've been trying to buy a fender with one off of Ebay and the prices have been unbelievable!:mo money: I would be very grateful for any help in locating this item. I can PayPal you or send a check.

Thanks in advance,

Earl

Hey Gang,

I am SLOWLY trying to get the old 86'VR back on the road after the trailer accident and was wondering if anyone has a front fender skirt or "Mud Flap" for a First Gen. MK2 that they would like to part with. If you had the fasteners as well that would be more than I could hope for but if not that's OK. I've been trying to buy a fender with one off of Ebay and the prices have been unbelievable!:mo money: I would be very grateful for any help in locating this item. I can PayPal you or send a check.

Thanks in advance,

Earl

I got one, it will need to be painted, now flat black.