IGNORED

Tires - your favorites

Hummingbird

You know one thing that has not been said in in effort to help out those less adept at computers than some and it is a great feature of this site, many times you do not have to do a search, because a list of similar threads will be listed at the bottom of the page. Right now there are 4 or 5 other threads listed at the bottom of this one.

Oh yeah, I am going to Avons next time I need to change, hated the factory stock Bridgestones, liked the Michieln Commanders, now have Metzlers (because thats all I could get after a blow out with the Commanders) I keep a real close check on the Metzlers after all I have read about them.

I know this has been discussed more times than I can count, however being a 'newbie' I haven't seen/read any of the discussions.

2 part question - which tires do you prefer ?

what kind of mileage do you expect ?

I guess I should mention that I have a 2007 RSV

thanks

Not sure if it would be new enough info nut there is a thread pesently running on kend krus tires(spelling???) As for me I've been reading the old threads and it sems that maybe I need to check out new tires myself. I bought this bike used as most 1st geners co and it has what the goup has decided is the worst bike tire ever on it MELTZERS.

No prob so far and since I've read those post I've beenkeeping a sharp eye on the tires. Just hope they do ok till I can afford to by a new set. As you can see I have to worry about time to make the money too. I just choose when to get on. Can't paint in the dark so usually at night.

Alos if you are worried about bandwidth cost. You could always make a donation and help differ the price. Adventure1943 this comment was not aimed at you just to all ingeneral. It took reading another post for me to realise just how much I took for franted this great site.

Good luck and watever tire you choose keep them on the ground.

David

Yeah, I only got 7200 out of the Dunlops on my V Star.........that sucks........already have about 6000 on the Avons and no sign of wear yet........have about 12,000 miles on the Avons on my 1st gen and they still look real good. Need I say more.......Avons #1 in my book.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

hey lewis, the ones i'm mounting today are going on my v-star. only got 7000 miles out of the oem bridgestone. :2133: