IGNORED

Trailer HELP

star4772

Need some help with a trailer. Will be moving this up comming week and need to borrow an inclosed trailer to move my RSV (Jewel) from Rockwood to Taylor Mi. :snow2: If there is someone close by that I could borrow a trailer from please E-mail me with your Phone# and I will call you.

Thanks, Joe

I just rented from uhaul for about 25 bucks a day when I bought my 1st gen, you bike wont fit in the smallest low deck bur works fine on the next size up thats a little bit higher but not bad with the ramp.

Brian

Thanks will check if I don't get an offer.

Joe

Need some help with a trailer. Will be moving this up comming week and need to borrow an inclosed trailer to move my RSV (Jewel) from Rockwood to Taylor Mi. :snow2: If there is someone close by that I could borrow a trailer from please E-mail me with your Phone# and I will call you.

Thanks, Joe

Don 't think you want to Drive to IL, but if you do I have a 6x12.

Thanks will check if I don't get an offer.

Joe

U-haul trailer I rented was an open trailer with a ramp... I believe it's referred to as a 5 x 10 ... worked great for me @ $25/day. I had no problems loading / unloading the scoot and it's got tie hooks in each corner at floor level. Best way I found to tie the front was running the tie-down thru just above the bottom triple tree. If you use a good nylon tie-down, be careful of any sharp edges that might fray it ... I had to put a thick cloth between mine.

U-haul trailer I rented was an open trailer with a ramp... I believe it's referred to as a 5 x 10 ... worked great for me @ $25/day. I had no problems loading / unloading the scoot and it's got tie hooks in each corner at floor level. Best way I found to tie the front was running the tie-down thru just above the bottom triple tree. If you use a good nylon tie-down, be careful of any sharp edges that might fray it ... I had to put a thick cloth between mine.

Got ya I reserved a 17ft uhaul truck for moving so I will use it to have the bike when I am done moving the rest of the stuff. This should work out ok.

Joe :fingers-crossed-emo:confused24: