IGNORED

To brighten your day!

RSV Angel

I was off today but needed to go by the store for something. I decided to get Angel out and at least ride up there. I finished my business there and started back home at 1:00 pm. Decided to take a "shortcut" so here I am back home 4 hours later. I was really thinking about all my northern brothers and sisters stuck in their homes because of all the ice and snow. Nearly wiped that big ol' grin off my face--nearly--but not quite!:witch_brew: Hope ya'll hurry and get rid of that crap. It is getting close to being full time riding time in dixie.

Be safe

Craig:grandpa:

Thanks now I am depressed again. Snowed here all week! This was the first time in my life I had to shovel my roof in November. I have 10 years to go to retire and as god is my witness I will spend my winters in the south. Now other than that life is good.

Edited by mrc

I know how you feel. I had to deliver MSF booklets to the DMV today. It was hard, get paid hourly wage and 55 cents a mile to ride 120 miles. Ruff job but some one has to do it. Just wish it was full time. I thought of all you snowed in/cold weather guy's the whole time. Don't you feel better now? Helpful Rod

WANT TO TRADE PLACES??? HAD TO RIDE INTO ADELAIDE TODAY, ONLY 35KM. SO NO BIG DEAL!! TRY 46.8 DEGREES C.OR ROUGHLY 118 DEGREES F. JUST ABOUT PEELED THE SKIN OFF. AT THIS STAGE WE HAV HAD 5 DAYS OVER 42 AND THEY HAV FORCAST THE NEXT 5 TO BE OVER 40:scorched::scorched::scorched::scorched::scorched:

KEEP THE BLACK BITS DOWN

LUCK PHIL

WANT TO TRADE PLACES??? HAD TO RIDE INTO ADELAIDE TODAY, ONLY 35KM. SO NO BIG DEAL!! TRY 46.8 DEGREES C.OR ROUGHLY 118 DEGREES F. JUST ABOUT PEELED THE SKIN OFF. AT THIS STAGE WE HAV HAD 5 DAYS OVER 42 AND THEY HAV FORCAST THE NEXT 5 TO BE OVER 40:scorched::scorched::scorched::scorched::scorched:

KEEP THE BLACK BITS DOWN

LUCK PHIL

We need to send this to Al, the rest of the world seems to be ignoring him.

RandyA

I was off today but needed to go by the store for something. I decided to get Angel out and at least ride up there. I finished my business there and started back home at 1:00 pm. Decided to take a "shortcut" so here I am back home 4 hours later. I was really thinking about all my northern brothers and sisters stuck in their homes because of all the ice and snow. Nearly wiped that big ol' grin off my face--nearly--but not quite!:witch_brew: Hope ya'll hurry and get rid of that crap. It is getting close to being full time riding time in dixie.

Be safe

Craig:grandpa:

I ventured out at 3:00 pm when it was high temperture for the day 49 and got back home at about midnight when it was a frosty 28 degrees. It shure am cold that late at night.