IGNORED

No choice sale 2003 rsv

star4772

LOWERED PRICE!

You know when it comes to bad times you got to do what u have to. Been off work since Dec. 16,2008 and still off till?? I have to sell her. :95: Check my gallery for pic's she has around 11,500 miles and in perfect shape.

This is a 2003 RSV If I get firm offer at $10,200.00 its yours.

E-Mail eros06@comcast.net or 734-512-3526

Lowered to $9100.00 FIRM. Have no choice still no work till at lease March 1st if then.

ALSO HAVE TO MOVE NEED SOLD GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE MY LOSS YOUR GAIN.

Joe

Edited by star4772

The economy really sucks, I hate to see guys and gals having to sell their rides to help them survive............especially younger guys that have families and have to do it since they have been laid off or someway lost their jobs.........I am fortunate that I still have my job and things are still looking good for my job, the market has decreased some for us, but the construction industry we deal with isnt affected as much as housing construction is, besides I have maybe 5 years left till retirement............would have been sooner if the market hadnt gone belly up..............I was only a little over 2 years away from retirement when that happened. Even if I did loose my job, the bikes would not be sold, they are paid for so they arent a drain on our financial situation.

Sure wish I could afford to take it off your hands, but I already have 2 bikes, would love to add a 2nd gen to my stable.............especially yours, that color combo is my all time favorite....:thumbsup2:.......Beautiful bike.........

Hope it turns around for you and you are able to keep your bike.........Good luck and God Bless.

Really sorry to hear that you have to sell her, but I fully understand, I have been trying to sell my Shadow for a few months, no takers, alot want to trade stuff for it, but its hard to pay med bills with stuff..... Good luck and Prayers are sent to all that this econemy will turn around soon....

I wish I could help ya out, but I am not to sure how much longer I will have a Job....

Kreg

Want to thank all of you members that have responded to my post. Yes it is what it is and you got to do what you have to. All is good though we can get another when things shape up. Who knows maybe the RSV will be a 2100 V-4 EFI with an 8 track instead of cassette when I go and buy again. :rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot: :doh:

Thanks and be safe.

Joe

Nice bike! I'm sorry to see you're having to sell. I sell parts to trucking companies, and several of our customers have gone out of business. My business is slow right now, but we're hoping it will turn around soon.

Yes sir re I think there is a lot of us in the same boat.

Thanks Joe

Sad day brother. I hope something comes through for you quick. I sure hope this turns around soon.

Thanks halfwitt but hade the bomb droped today. Was told we were all done and no more work and to look for alternative work else where. I guess I have to turn in my truck plate and permits on Monday and look alse where to sign on my truck.

Joe :think: