IGNORED

The BEST wife EVER!

RoadKill

Roadkill: you brought back a memory...back in 99 I pointed out a nice little intruder to her and mentioned that maybe it was time again after 13 years of not riding to ?.....two days later she walked into my job, handed me a helmet an said " that intruder will be ready at 3pm" Think I'll take her out sat for a nice dinner.

Have to say I also have a great wife 4 years ago just before Christmas I stopped at a local dealer while waiting for my wife to go shopping, I found a 81 Goldwing for 2500. Call it a mid life crisis because I had never had a bike but I fell in love with it. Dropped hints but got put down. A couple weeks later she gave me the sales slip under the tree.:301:

It usually not the wife that needs the seminar, but us Men.:stirthepot:

I just try to treat her like the Queen she is, and tell her daily how much I love & appreciate her (and I do, as Mini said, God Blessed ME):thumbsup:

Sounds like we have more in common than the color of our bikes :happy34:

Guest Ken8143

Well, I think I have some bragging rights too. I wanted a bike so bad. Nah, said my wife. So I kept quite. Years later I went with a friend to see his Dad's Magna. I rode it. Didn't say too much, but a good grin is hard to keep in.

That Christmas we were away. Came home. Opened up the garage door. There sat that selfsame 1982 Magna 750, with a huge big red ribbon and bow on it, and flashing lights.

Now we have a 87 1st gen and she loves to ride with me.

I was one happy boy. Still am.

• 10 months later...