IGNORED

When in need...

Blackjack

you can always rely on the wonderful assistance of Forum members!

I was recently in FL for an extended stay and needed some help. All three people that I contacted immediately took care of, and took charge of, the situation at hand.

AtlantaDragonSlayer:

I called Bob in need of a part and right away he went to the time, trouble, and expense to overnight it to me in Tallahassee FL so I could get the bike back on the road and get to my intended destination, which was critical, given the difficult circumstances I was headed for. He also did everything possible to pick up the slack for the January North GA M&E since I wasn't going to be able to make it back in time.

Muffinman:

Jeff is always ready to provide his expert mechanical assistance, whether by phone or in person. This time it was by phone, and he walked me through a problem, the solution to which also contributed greatly to getting me back on the road.

SteveW:

Steve really stepped-up and took on the task of cleaning out his shop and getting everything ready (food included!) so we could hold a Maintenance Day at his place. When I called Steve from FL and told him I wouldn't get home in time he was both understanding and supportive and told me not to think twice about it.

My sincere Thanks! to each of you for helping out so graciously at a difficult time...

Terry

Terry you know perfectly well that no thanks is needed.This group is a family and we help our family when the need is there. I am glad that you called me with the questions and am very glad that I could talk you through the repair

Jeff

Yea what Muffinman said no thanks needed. Right before you called I was trying to decide on constructive things I could be doing on that day. Your call gave me a plan where I could be productive. Thanks for thinking of me when you needed some help. It was my pleasure.

SteveW deserves all the credit on the M&E I didn't do anything but leave Steve a small mess on the floor where I took my bike apart.

It was alot of fun and the mess didn't amount to anything . LOL

Glad to here you made it back Ok Terry.

Just having a reason to clean up the shop was worth having the Maint. Day. Now I have a place to work on my new project . I picked up a 82 xj750 Yamaha that I have started to tear apart.

I didn't want Bob to be the only one to field strip a bike.

Looking forward to holding another meet here when the weather is warmer.

It always warms my heart to hear of stoies like this lets me know that there are still good people left in the world though i know we all try to do ar part in our sepreate lives to go out of your way for a member is no dought second nature but it is still good to hear that it really happens. I salute each and every one of you. Ron