IGNORED

Nor Cal Hog Roast - May 9

Lone Eagle

Our STAR chapter is going to host its first annual "Kick-start this Summer" Spit Roasted Whole Hog Roast - May 9th - at Rankin Park in Martinez, CA. The time will be from 12PM - 3PMish.

This is going to be a catered affair, chicken available for those who don't eat pork, along with salads, fruit, etcetc. This will be a non-alcoholic event. One of our members has volunteered his band - the Ghostriders - and our proceeds will be donated to the local Contra Costa Food Bank. We are projecting a price of $20.00 for adults, less for children.

I want to invite all the VentureRiders - espcially those here in Northern California. Details are still being worked out - but thought I would post this so you all can save the date. We're "Going Hog Wild" and I Hope to See You All There.:thumbsup:

sounds like a fun day, just want to know how long it takes to roast a hog (harley) ha ha. can other riders come or only venture riders?? have some good friends that ride other bikes (not hogs) that would realy like to see a hog roast.

• 2 months later...

Wanted to bump this back up - our pre-registration deadline for this event is coming up on April 25th!! Get that in and save $5.00 at the "gate". This is shaping up to be an awesome feed - and a great day to meet some of the VentureRiders from around our area and swap lies, etc. Any questions, please shoot me a PM. :group cheers: