IGNORED

Could use some help - Florida area

BradT

A friend of ours are planning a trip to Florida in February. They are trailering there bikes down and plan on a week long tour.

They could use a place to park a truck and trailer, while they enjoy the riding. If anyone has room in there driveway to store a truck and trailer and would be willing to help out let me know.

Thanks

Brad

Not really sure but they orignally thought of Georgia but then decided to drive all the way Florida. They were heading down I75 and wanted to travel through Daytona.

They tried a few bike shops but no one gets back to them.

Brad

Not really sure but they orignally thought of Georgia but then decided to drive all the way Florida. They were heading down I75 and wanted to travel through Daytona.

They tried a few bike shops but no one gets back to them.

Brad

Brad,

I-75 goes south near the west side of Florida and Daytona is way over on the east coast line just off I-95 ........ Sounds like your friend is planing a round trip of Florida.

If he is taking a round the world trip of Florida, he can travel to Jacksonville, and see if he can find someone there to drop off his truck and trailer.

Then he can take I-95 south all the way to Key West if he wants, and then he can travel back north on I-75 going up the west coast all the way to to I-10.

He can take I-10 east back over to Jacksonville and pick up his truck and trailer ..:thumbsup2:

Brad,

If they want to park in N Ga. I am 2 mi. off I 75 exit 313. I don't have room in my driveway but I have a 34 ft. shed in the back of the house that is empty since I sold my 5th wheel camper.Welcome to it. That would go for any member in fact.

Craig