IGNORED

Not a 1st gen guy but dang this is nice

Mikealiasmike

Actually Don, that link isn't working correctly. The date and time hasn't moved. Still says 2 days and something hours when in all actuality it only has 8 hours left... Went to Ebay itself and looked it up again. Go figure. And Dragonslayer.... you might have to buy both but look what you could get out of that bike... sweet deal... and no, I have no idea who owns it or have anything to do with it, I just hate to see such a nice bike go to strangeras and not one of our own. God Bless. Mike

Actually Don, that link isn't working correctly. The date and time hasn't moved. Still says 2 days and something hours when in all actuality it only has 8 hours left... Went to Ebay itself and looked it up again. Go figure. And Dragonslayer.... you might have to buy both but look what you could get out of that bike... sweet deal... and no, I have no idea who owns it or have anything to do with it, I just hate to see such a nice bike go to strangeras and not one of our own. God Bless. Mike

Clear out your browsing history file and see what happens...

Thanks for the post I think,I ended up winning this one.I hope the bike is as nice as it looks.

Now I am grateful someone from here got that gem. Since I located it and posted it, you got to show me that bike in person someday. If I had the money, I'd been the one bragging trust me :95: Very happy for you, envious but happy. Enjoy the ride and look forward to seeing it in person. God Bless. Mike

Now I am grateful someone from here got that gem. Since I located it and posted it, you got to show me that bike in person someday. If I had the money, I'd been the one bragging trust me :95: Very happy for you, envious but happy. Enjoy the ride and look forward to seeing it in person. God Bless. Mike

Any time!