IGNORED

Mustang Seat

Animal

Does any of the current Mustang Seats fit on a 2007 Venture if anyone knows please let me know.:hihi:

If not how about everyone jump onto the Mustang Seats Web sight go to contact us and send an e-mail asking when they are going to make a seat for the Ventures.:bang head:

I've had mustang seats on other bikes and really like them (personal preference)

As we all know a few thousand e-mails have a tendency to gain the undivided attention of a company so please it will only take a minute or two.:mo money:

Thank You

Animal

I don't know why you want to replace your stock Venture seat with a mustang seat. I have a mustang seat on my M95 and it is a lot more comfortable than that stock seat, but the Venture's seat is way better. Just the other day I took both bikes out for a run around town. The Venture first then the M95. What a difference. The Venture seat is way better. My 2 cents.

I don't know..... My 2 cents.

You shoulda quit there Kid... OK class what have we learned about seats??? They are subbbbbjecttiiiiivvvveee... Not everybody's arse is the same... What works for some is a pain in the arse for others (literally)... Glad your RSV seat is so good to you Kid... I happen to know Animal has Midnight Seats and some custom seats (I think Hartco)... Obviously he's looking for something different...

Why can't you just help a brother out instead of pooh-poohing his reasons...

Yep...and you have to keep in mind that the midnight Ventures and the '99 & '00 ventures don't have the pillow top seats....we have the hard ones. I'm right up there with Animal. Mustangs are damn comfortable but they don't make 'em for Ventures. The bad part is, they make them for the original royal star and the tour deluxe, ie. the bikes on either side of the Venture....errrr. But yeah, sent another e-mail myself (had already previous sent one and another ask if one could be modded to fit....no on that too BTW)...

I have had both Venture seats on my Royal Star in the past. The frames are the same in this area and the rubber pads set where they are supposed to. It just took a custom made bracket or two. I would think the opposite swap wouldn't be too difficult either.

Animal,

Not sure if this info will help you or not. I have bought my Mustang items from a company known as Relaxing Ventures. Their website is relaxingventures.com and their phone number is 843/486-0050. The folks there have always been very help and knowledgeable and their prices are the best that I have found anywhere. Shipping is always quick as well. Hope this is of some help to you.:sun:

Have a great one!

Rick aka Thunderwood