IGNORED

International Motorcycle Show MN?

bryan52577

Does anyone think they may go to the "International Motorcycle Show" in Minneapolis, MN February 13 - February 15, 2009?????

Or has any of my neighbors to the north been to it? I would like to know if they have leather sales & repair for a jacket. Also what it is like? Never been to one.

Was thinking of coming up Saturday morning & spend the night in a motel, (got a free night I got to use). Then hit it again Sunday for a while before heading home.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan

I have been to the Minneapolis and the Chicago Shows each a couple of times. The Chicago Show has more vendors. Neither one had as much as I thought they would. If Chicago isn't any further I would go there. The shows are not cheap to get into. Parking is like $10, thats a lot to us northern boys who park where ever we want for nothing. If you are in the market for a new bike it is nice to see them all under one roof and compare.

We went to the MSP show a couple years ago. Lots to look at, and the best part was you could easily go back and forth from one bike to another for comparisons. If you're looking at getting a new bike, it's a great way to see a lot of possibilities under one roof. The vendors encouraged you to climb aboard and ask questions. More room around the bikes than in your typical dealer setting too. If I remember right, my buddy got a new zipper sewed into his jacket while we were there. Picked it up before we left. He was happy with the price too. I guess the fact that we haven't gone back tells you we didn't think it was THAT great, but it was worth doing once, anyway.

Larry