IGNORED

Sledgehammer & Riderduke

mini-muffin

Ok boys I got my Wii hooked up and I'm practicing my golf game. I'll fill in the folks who don't know what the big deal is with this. Last year at Easter we were at Sledgehammers house and played his Wii. He and Riderduke evidently have played golf before, I've only ever played Putt putt. There's no windmills in real golf. Anyway I did really bad at it. And evidently Sledgehammer is very competitive at this stuff. So now I'm practicing for a rematch. I'll get them yet.

Margaret

He and Riderduke evidently have played golf before, I've only ever played Putt putt. There's no windmills in real golf. Anyway I did really bad at it. And evidently Sledgehammer is very competitive at this stuff. So now I'm practicing for a rematch. I'll get them yet.

Margaret

I have only played golf about 3-4 times in my life. The problem was you have very little coordination(sp?). so that is the first thing that you need to work on:stirthepot::stirthepot::whistling::rasberry::rotf:

I have only played golf about 3-4 times in my life. The problem was you have very little coordination(sp?). so that is the first thing that you need to work on:stirthepot::stirthepot::whistling::rasberry::rotf:

Well that's 3 or 4 more times then me. And I thought you liked me David picking on my coordination. I'll be ready next time. I've gotten a hole in one once now and some birdies. See I can learn all this stuff, even coordination.:whistling:

Oh and I didn't forget you either George mini golf clubs :crackup:

Ok you haven't seen the Wii golf or just a Wii at all?

Margaret

Hey Mini

My daughter and son/nlaw brought their wii down to our house. The golf is ok but the tennis is cool too. Patsy was playing tennis against our snl and really got into the game. She lunged for a ball -- swung her backhand hard. -----And knocked our dog off the arm of the chair where she was laying. Talk about a suprised look on a dogs face. :starz:

If you get into the tennis game just have lots of room to move and put the small dogs out b4 you "knock em out":Laugh::whistling: