Dragonslayer

This is it,

To each and every one of you:

May You

and your Families and Friends

have a

Blessed and Happy

Holiday Season

As this forum has been a blessing to me in all the ways, as a internet community, it has served my needs with friendships, fellowship, entertainment and advice both technical and not.

God Bless you for making a difference in my life.

And for those of you I've gotten to know and

have interacted with more personally.

GeorgeS

There is not enough time or gigabyte space for me to express my gratitude for your generosity of time, tutorlige and patience By holding my hand through the pursuit of electrical gremlins and technical advice in helping me resurrect and keep running my beloved 87Venture Royale. Because you are the person you are, and for what you have done for me, you have made a difference and have impacted my life.

YOU THE MAN :thumbsup2:

One of the few disappointments I had on my extended Sturgis trips was not being able to get together with you while in your part of the country, to meet you in person. I hope that will able to get together to meet and possible ride in the coming year.:7_6_3[1]:

BlackJack

A sincere thanks for all that you do and have done to organize and coordinate the monthly North Georgia Meet & Eats. But more than that I am thankfull for all the friendships (especially yours), fellowship, and fun rides that have happened and made possible because of your willingness and gift of time to get us together.

Tx2sturgis & SilverBullet

A special thanks for your gracious hosting of my visit and time in Amarillo, Tx. during my extended Sturgis trip. Yall treated me like visiting royalty and showed me a wonderfull time while I was there.And Brian, tell the girls the jewells are coming, I swear.They are going in the mail Friday for sure.

Hessdeals (Shawn)

Thanks for all your help with parts and for turning me on to this forum in the first place.I hope you fully recover from your bikewreck injuries and apprehension about riding again so we can meet in person somewhere down the road.

Dragonrider

My sincere appreciation and admiration for all that you do and have done for the kids at St. Judes and the other charioties you give your heart and time to.Rest assured your efforts do not go unnoticed. Your willingness to care will leave a big footprint in the total cosmic scheme of things in Gods creation. Looking forward to Vogel 2009 and I hope you catch up with your gift.

Bongobobny

Thanks for the Guardian Bell,and the safety and protection it gives. I just want you to know that you sent me a good one because I've had no mishaps so far since I put it on my bike.

Squidley

Thanks for the carb sync at the skid-in and all that you do for this forum as Super Moderator.

Fly-N-Low

Thanks for the loan of carb sync gauges. They came in real handy and got two bikes running at top performance.

Ladyrider

For our talks and friendship.And when I say Love You, thats short for your in my heart, thoughts and prayers often. I hope things are looking up in your world.

Condor

For your entertaining and helpful interaction on this forum. And for helping Ladyrider out.

Freebird

For all that you do to keep this forum working and for putting up with all of us nuts.

For all of you that bought parts from me

God bless you the bucks came in handy!:mo money:

For any of you that might need some parts in the future

God bless you and hurry up and let me know what you need. I need the bucks!

And all the rest of you

God Bless