IGNORED

Merry Christmas from Down-Under

spear

So Spear,

One of those things I have always been curious about.

Seeing as to how you are down at the bottom of the world, does Santa start at the hearth and go up to leave your Christmas geld on the roof?

Insane minds need to know...

And while your at it, hope you and yours have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

:mytruck:

So Spear,

One of those things I have always been curious about.

Seeing as to how you are down at the bottom of the world, does Santa start at the hearth and go up to leave your Christmas geld on the roof?

Insane minds need to know...

And while your at it, hope you and yours have a great Christmas and an even better New Year.

:mytruck:

Santa?

What's a santa?

Oh - the fat bloke in the red suit?

Our santa wears a blue singlet, pair of stubbies and thongs.

Now - before you get the wrong idea, OUR thong is a rubber flip-flop type of footwear. YOUR thong is something designed to look like you're wearing underwear. And stubbies? - a brand of shorts.

No chimneys involved here. Too hot to worry about fireplaces any time of the year. The EPA won't allow wood fires due to the smoke pollution. Gas is the way to go. Our santa pulls up in his old ute (that's pick-up to you) on the front lawn, throws his stuff on the front verandah then pi**es off to do the mob next door. And so it goes until he's finished. Seeing that he starts down here first, we get all the good stuff and you guys up the top get what's left over - the next day. We've already had 12 hours of Christmas day. You are probably just getting out of bed. Either way, thank y'all for your return wishes - and enjoy.

As for me and the pillion, we're gonna go visit on the RSV.