IGNORED

Street pilot 2720

BIG TOM

I'm looking to buy a street pilot 2720..have seen some good deals..Do any of you guys have them. Whats the pros and cons of this gps...The zumos are out of my price range..My next choice is the garmin 255w...Which way should i go? Dont need all the frills just a reliable gps...So many out there, it gets confusing...:think:

I have one and it is a large unit. I put it in my truck and it performs great. Bought mine off E-bay for $125. Took less than 5 minutes to set up right out of the box. Very user-friendly!

None of these GPS units like really cold temps so I keep mine in the house....once the truck is warmed up I just plug in the unit and go.

Note: the SP 2720 comes with a bean bag mount for vehicles. You will have to purchase a Ram Mount to put this on your scoot.

Edited by BoomerCPO

Color01,

How is the display in direct sunlight? I am looking pretty heavily at the Garmin Quest2 as I know someone that has the Quest1, the display is very visable in direct sunlight and overall seems to be a very good unit.

I am planning on buying a GPS for my b-day so I have a little while before I purchase which gives me a little bit of time to research and decide.

Thanks.

Color01,

How is the display in direct sunlight? I am looking pretty heavily at the Garmin Quest2 as I know someone that has the Quest1, the display is very visable in direct sunlight and overall seems to be a very good unit.

I am planning on buying a GPS for my b-day so I have a little while before I purchase which gives me a little bit of time to research and decide.

Thanks.

I have no problems with the sunlight ..and I hardwired the unit ....in busy traffic I use the gps audio thru the radio speakers.