IGNORED

Cleaning out the garage

All 1st Edition owners need to take a look at the various parts I have listed in the Classified section. I was in too much of a hurry when entering the add the first time and have now updated with prices. All prices are negotiable. Will need the room for parts storage for my new Harley.

Thanks

Edited by MasterGuns

bump

various good condition 86/93 engine cases (make offer, p/s),

Hey Herb, Want to elaborate on this a little. I'm not sure what you mean by cases?? I've been looking for a 1300 stator cover. Just the disc in the center. Also looking for an engine pan??

Condor, I'm sorry but the stator cover case I have is missing the chrome center piece. Good luck as those chrome covers are rare to find in excellent condition, that is unless you pick one up from the dealer for a real fancy price. If I see one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Regards

Condor, I'm sorry but the stator cover case I have is missing the chrome center piece. Good luck as those chrome covers are rare to find in excellent condition, that is unless you pick one up from the dealer for a real fancy price. If I see one, I'll be sure to let you know.

Regards

Thanks for looking Herb. I have a couple of extra covers, but unfortunately they came off MkI motors. Just looking around for one to make the 1300 in the '84 official...

Thanks for the link Bongobobny. I was in the right place but my screen is quite small on this old iMac and I did not know to scroll to the bottom! I was just looking at the pictures on the top. Maybe old age showing up there...just looking at the pictures. Thanks again.