IGNORED

Well IT happened.......

kevin-vic-b.c.

That white stuff you guys all talk about..... SNOW ..... Last night ( Saturday ) it snowed in beautiful Victoria. It would seem that IT is going to stick around for a week or so. THAT is a long time to go without being able to take the bikes out of the garage. I kinda know now how you guys in the east and south east must feel. I never missed a whole week of riding for a long time....... I may not be able to go for a christmas ride....oh what to do now? :think: :think:

Hey Kevin...tell me about it! We were at the Sarah Brightman concert at the memorial arena Saturday night. They lost power for about 1/2 hr. We stayed at the Harbour Towers and their van gave us a ride to the arena and said they would pick us up afterward. When we called for the pickup they just laughed. Can't realy blame them, it was nasty out. We had to walk a few blocks in the snow before we got a cab. The drive home to Saltspring was interesting. Glad I have a 4x4.

That white stuff you guys all talk about..... SNOW ..... Last night ( Saturday ) it snowed in beautiful Victoria. It would seem that IT is going to stick around for a week or so........oh what to do now? :think: :think:

I had the wet slushy stuff, that built up on the hwy, Friday in Nanimo on my way back home. Then the powdered stuff, in Victoria Saturday night & Sunday morning. :snow:

Then I suggest calling a gathering, of the local VR clan before I have to head off, back to the deep freeze of eastern Alberta on 3rd Jan. :2cents: