IGNORED

1st gen body parts still available

Several of the body parts off the 84 VR parts bikes that were spoken for are now available again. If any of you are still needing body parts they are being offered at a pre Christmas discount since I'm trying to raise a little extra Christmas cash.

All of the parts will need to be repainted since the previouse owner painted black rattle can spray paint over the original red/ dark red factory finish, but, are otherwise in good shape.

Front fender

left top front fairing

fake gas tank cover with gas cap door

left and right side covers 84 style no louvers

left and right saddle bags pre 86 style removeable

front fairing brackets are available and are extremely straight:thumbsup2:

So step right up and :mo money:

Do you have any incomplete sets? I only really need one individual boot, but two might be nice. It doesn't even matter which side they are. Do you have any cracked or junk ones? For what I want them for, I'm going to ruin them anyway. If you don't have any junk ones, or at least an oddball, I may keep looking. I don't need a complete set.

Do you have any incomplete sets? I only really need one individual boot, but two might be nice. It doesn't even matter which side they are. Do you have any cracked or junk ones? For what I want them for, I'm going to ruin them anyway. If you don't have any junk ones, or at least an oddball, I may keep looking. I don't need a complete set.

yea I can send you a couple will you pay shipping and handeling say $15.00