IGNORED

Been listening to some mufflers....

SilvrT

nope...ain't heard them 'nasty boyz' ... mebbe one of ya'll will post a sound clip....*hint* *hint*

:scratchchin:

Hey, Rick - see you are investigating the various safety items needed to make our bikes better, :rotf:. If you remember my bike from Morro Bay, I have the Baron's 4-2-4 pipes on the bike. Those are slip ons - great sound (for me anyway). Couple of people in my chapter think they are a little loud, and quite honestly, on the way to Longmont last year - riding the long stretch of the highway, Barb thought they got a little loud over the long haul. But, we both use ear protection now - and I have noticed that going through traffic, people hear the bike. I won't change them because I really like the looks of the (4) pipes out the back end. :080402gudl_prv:

Hey, Rick - see you are investigating the various safety items needed to make our bikes better, :rotf:. If you remember my bike from Morro Bay, I have the Baron's 4-2-4 pipes on the bike. Those are slip ons - great sound (for me anyway). Couple of people in my chapter think they are a little loud, and quite honestly, on the way to Longmont last year - riding the long stretch of the highway, Barb thought they got a little loud over the long haul. But, we both use ear protection now - and I have noticed that going through traffic, people hear the bike. I won't change them because I really like the looks of the (4) pipes out the back end. :080402gudl_prv:

Ah yes... I have compiled a MASSIVE Christmas wish list for Santa. Of course, EVERYTHING in that list is classified as "Necessary Safety Items". :D :D :D :D

Yes, I remember your bikes sound...it was good and I also liked the looks of the 4 pipes. Didn't know it was the Baron pipes tho.

Now, I wonder if it will be this Christmas or one a few years from now when Santa delivers my safety equipment??? :think: :think: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

I put the Barons 4-2-4's on my Venture last year. They were not overly loud at first but man they are loud now. I normally ride solo so I don't have to worry about the sound beating a passenger's eardrums.

Even as loud as they are the tunes from my Ipod come through loud and clear.

Baron's also offers a nice selection of tips which can go on the end of all 4 pipes.

Regardless of what gear or speed you are at they will hear you coming and going with those 4-2-4's.....and that is exactly what suits me fine.:happy34: