IGNORED

Holley Carbs

tiny84

ok I've been looking around for a conversion kit. I've determined that my carbs need rebuilding badly and a buddy told me they make an adapter kit for the V-Max to replace the stock carbs with the holly four barrel. its primarily used when supercharging the v-max but i dont want to supercharge my venture just be able to maintain 65 mph on the interstate. has anyone seen a place that sells a holly or eddlebrock kit for the V4? Or does anyone know a good place to find a carb kit for the ventures?

• 2 weeks later...
ok I've been looking around for a conversion kit. I've determined that my carbs need rebuilding badly and a buddy told me they make an adapter kit for the V-Max to replace the stock carbs with the holly four barrel. its primarily used when supercharging the v-max but i dont want to supercharge my venture just be able to maintain 65 mph on the interstate. has anyone seen a place that sells a holly or eddlebrock kit for the V4? Or does anyone know a good place to find a carb kit for the ventures?

\

Just say "NO".... it's bad in many ways. Won't work... too much CFM even if you are a talented machinist/fabricator and can bolt one on.... 350 small block =5.7L or 5700cc using 600cfm carb turning 6,000 rpm, venture has a 1.2 L 1200cc engine turning 6,000.... the Holley won't even be anywhere near it's designed flow rate at idle/midrange, won't run.....