IGNORED

met a venture rider member today

hipshot

Thom440, "hand carried " my buckles up here to me today.

heck of a nice guy.

only problem we had, was "CONVERSATION", or rather Lack of it!

heck i had to coax him into telling me who he was and what he does for a living!

all of you guys who know Thom, personally, know just what i'm talking about!

lol

so now i say publicly, THANK YOU Thom!it was a pleasure meeting you!

just jt

your welcome Hipshot and everybody here is very lucky that i don't type as much as i talk or Don would have to get 3 more web sites , it was great meeting you and maybe next time we get together i'll let you say something :rotfl:

Thom

I know just what you mean, JT. It took us several hours to get Thom out of his shell. Heck, the only time he really opened his mouth was to put in some DQ.:duck:

just so you won't feel "left out", ruffy, your name came up in conversation, at least "forty-leven times"!

we talked about "anybody", and EVERYBODY!!!

lol

just jt:stickpoke::backinmyday:

And here i thought you got out on the VR of yours, lol. :big-grin-emoticon:

NO Brother, didn't ride.

mine is still in a "brazillion " pieces.

can't get to my bike, 'cause it's too far from the FRONT PORCH!

if MAMA can't SEE me, or HEAR me, she gets scared!

lol

just jt

Momma's front end is in pieces too. I was gonna make the lowering kit for the forks but found a good amount of rust and pitting right above the lower triple tree. I am waiting for the new tubes to show up. The tubes are two inches shorter than stock.

I did upgrade the bearings in the steering head though. Went from the ball bearings that fall out when you take it apart to a set of tapered roller bearings.

I did polish the upper triple and repainted the lower triple. Still need to polish the lowers and caliper.

Hope yer ole lady is doing as good as she can do and that your mind is still in one piece.

Momma's front end is in pieces too. I was gonna make the lowering kit for the forks but found a good amount of rust and pitting right above the lower triple tree. I am waiting for the new tubes to show up. The tubes are two inches shorter than stock.

I did upgrade the bearings in the steering head though. Went from the ball bearings that fall out when you take it apart to a set of tapered roller bearings.

I did polish the upper triple and repainted the lower triple. Still need to polish the lowers and caliper.

Hope yer ole lady is doing as good as she can do and that your mind is still in one piece.

Thanks brother!

we are still coping!

had to do a "nitro glycerin", fix today, but she is a lot better , this evening!

just jt