IGNORED

Meet for coffee or something in San Diego

Oldseadog

Hi everyone, I will be alongside in San Diege on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. We will be tied up at Broadway Pier. I would like to meet with a few of my fellow ventureriders. I'm up for coffee or a beaverage(s) of your choice. I can even arraange for a ship's tour if anyone is interested. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. PM me if you want to get together.

:canada:

For any one who gets to San Diego I have more than one bike and extra gear and access to helmets. If you want to get together for coffee or ride let me know. My schedule is flexible. We ride year round and have lots of great roads. Ride safe Rod

Well we had a good day. I picked up Bill and had to go by the training range for a few minutes of work. While there Bill got a helmet that fit him and we were off to my house to get the bikes. Bill rode the Venture and I took the Virago. Minor problem, bad battery on the Virago so we bump started it. The plan was to go east to the desert but at lunch in Patrero found there were high winds that direction. Jump started the Virago and went back down hwy94. We stopped by the Lyons Valley Trading Post so he could meet Black Jack. We got home and had a nice visit and dinner before I took him back to the ship. Thanks Bill I had a good time.