IGNORED

Any problems with Sampson exhausts?

craigatcsi

I had a chance to ride with another Venture today that was identical to mine but with MANY more toys on it. So, I got to see what mine would look like with lots of toys.

He had aftermarket pipes on it that sounded pretty good. He said they are Sampson slipons but didn't remember the model of the pipes. He said he bought them because he wanted Fishtails. I really liked them because they weren't overly loud, but had a nice tone to them.

I thought I would ask opinions on a couple of forums about Sampson. Do any of you have experience with them - good or bad? How is their quality?

craigr

I had a chance to ride with another Venture today that was identical to mine but with MANY more toys on it. So, I got to see what mine would look like with lots of toys.

He had aftermarket pipes on it that sounded pretty good. He said they are Sampson slipons but didn't remember the model of the pipes. He said he bought them because he wanted Fishtails. I really liked them because they weren't overly loud, but had a nice tone to them.

I thought I would ask opinions on a couple of forums about Sampson. Do any of you have experience with them - good or bad? How is their quality?

craigr

I've had Samson full systems, and just slip on mufflers on some of my HDs over the years and they are a very good quality product. Never had a problem with them.